Release of the v240MT
Intellian is pleased to announce the launch of the v240MT, which is capable of operating on commercial C, Ku and Ka-band GEO or MEO satellites. Multiple antennas can be incorporated into one complete integrated shipboard solution, operating across three different frequency bands at the same time, when configured with multiple antennas, along with multiple modems.
- World’s First Multi-orbit, Tri-band antenna system
- All commercial C-, Ku- and Ka-band frequencies supported
- GEO & MEO tracking capability
- Hybrid GEO/MEO connectivity solution provided
- Smart Handover technology
The v240MT can be configured using multiple antennas along with multiple modems. The systems can be equipped to support Dual Data Centers, the identical mirrored below deck infrastructure can handle instant change-over between each Center with no manual intervention for crew safety and vessel operations.
For more detailed product information on the v240MT, please download the product datasheets.
- Release of the v240MT
- Bampro at tradeshows (2017)
- Bampro Marine and Probus Maritiem have much to offer the inland shipping
- Bampro marine and Probus Maritiem join forces but stay separate
- Be ready for the Solas Fire Fighter communication requirements
- Bampro Marine acquires dealership Radio Holland
- Bampro moves to Hakgriend 1
- Super sharp pictures on board the BRU 33
- Trade-in offer i6
- Bampro Marine features in Bedrijf in Beeld on TV
- Bampro brings luxury TV, audio, internet and safety