Be ready for the Solas Fire Fighter communication requirements
This new SOLAS regulation requires a minimum of 2 two-way portable radiotelephone sets for communication for each fire- fighting party to be carried on board all SOLAS vessels. For new builds this requirement is already in force, existing vessels need to comply per the first radio survey after July 1st 2018. Any non- complying vessel may be detained, with the risk of significant costs and delays to their shipping schedule. Act now to protect your crew, vessel and business.
We offer a complete Radio Package to get your complaint: SAILOR 3965 UHF Fire Fighter radio.
Designed to meet these new regulations and to ensure your fire parties can operate as effectively as possible. No other radio goes further or offers such a comprehensive array of features to help you maximise safety at sea.
Two red, rugged, IP76 Sailor 3965 UHF radio’s complete with: 2 lanyards, 2 belt clips, 2 lithium-ion rechargeable batteries, 2 chargers 12VDC and 2 100-240V AC/DC converters.
How to order:
Profit from early-bird discounts! Call +31(0)184 – 674 067 (Bampro) or +31(0)78 – 684 90 00 (Probus) or send an e-mail to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t let your fleet be detained
SOLAS Chapter II-2 requires every SOLAS-regulated ship built after 1st July 2014 to have the right fire safety equipment in place by 1st July 2018. Non-complying vessels can be detained, incurring significant costs and delays to their shipping schedule.
- Each Fire Party on board must have at least 2 dedicated UHF handheld radios
- All firefighting radios must meet SOLAS regulatory standards
- Failing this can result in ports detaining each contravening vessel
- Port fees can exceed $20,000 – $30,000 USD per day
- Cost of delays to shipping schedules can exceed USD$100,000 per day
- Fires can occur anytime, so you need the right equipment on board right now
When it comes to fire safety, leave nothing to chance
The SAILOR 3965 UHF Fire Fighter radio has been specifically designed for SOLAS Chapter II-2 and to maximise fire safety at sea. No other radio goes further or does more to help keep your crews and vessels safe no matter what the conditions.
- Heavy-duty IP67 portable UHF radio
- ATEX Class II 2 G Ex ib IIB T4
- IEC 60945 maritime approved
- Easy-to-read display for channel identification
- Optional pre-charged battery for emergency use
- UHF frequency for optional coverage below deck
- Continuous Tone Coded Squelch System (CTCSS) for secure group communications
- Built-in audio feedback as standard
- Large tactile buttons for easy operation
- Red colour for quick identification and purpose
No one goes further to protect your crew and vessel
SAILOR is known worldwide for excellence in regulatory equipment. With 50+ years in the business, we understand your requirements, conditions and risks better than anyone else. With SAILOR 3965 UHF Fire Fighter you can stay truly safe, as well as fully compliant, with a radio designed for every possible situation at sea.
- Designed and built for SOLAS Chapter II-2
- Meet all regulations and maximise safety on board
- Rigorous testing for durability and reliability
- SAILOR quality
- Release of the v240MT
- Bampro at tradeshows (2017)
- Bampro Marine and Probus Maritiem have much to offer the inland shipping
- Bampro marine and Probus Maritiem join forces but stay separate
- Be ready for the Solas Fire Fighter communication requirements
- Bampro Marine acquires dealership Radio Holland
- Bampro moves to Hakgriend 1
- Super sharp pictures on board the BRU 33
- Trade-in offer i6
- Bampro Marine features in Bedrijf in Beeld on TV
- Bampro brings luxury TV, audio, internet and safety